dinsdag 7 april 2009

There's only two types of people in the world.

The ones that entertain and the ones that observe.
Well baby i'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl. Don't like the backseat, gotta be first.

I'm like the ringleader, i call the shots.
I'm like a firecracker, i make it hot.
When i put on a show.

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins.
Spotlight on me and i'm ready to break.
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage.
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same.

All eyes on me in the center of the ring, just like a circus.
When i crack that whip everybody gonna trip, just like a circus.
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do.
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor, just like a circus.


[Picture by: Me] T-shirt: H&M, Mask: Hornback, Handshoes: H&M.

Geen opmerkingen: